Green Roads 350 mg CBD Oil is the original sublingual created by Green Roads half a decade ago. This is the perfect ‘medium’ size CBD product, with a moderate dosage of 23 mg per 1 ML dropper. Every batch of our 350 mg CBD Oil is lab tested, ensuring what’s on the label matches precisely to what’s in the bottle.
All Green Roads CBD oil products are handcrafted with only the highest quality hemp-derived CBD. Green Roads utilizes CO2 supercritical fluid extraction to ensure that no unwanted cannabinoids end up in CBD product concentrate. The raw CBD isolate used in Green Roads products is winterized prior to infusion into the final products to ensure that only CBD (and no unwanted plant compounds) is present when the bottle is sealed.
- Size/Volume – 15 ML
- Total CBD – 350 mg
- Dose/Serving – 23 mg / ML
- Product Facts – Non GMO
- Recommended Use – Place 0.5 ML – 1 ML under tongue for at least 30 seconds before swallowing
- Ingredients – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 350 mg, Hemp Seed Oil, Kosher-Grade Vegetable Glycerin
Nutritional Facts per ML
- Calories – 4
- Total Fat – 0g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 0 mg
- Total Carb – 4g
- Sugars – 1g
- Protein – 0g
- Batch : 335816 | 03/27/2019
- Batch : 355819 | 03/27/2019
- Batch : 355618 | 03/27/2019
- Batch : 372219 | 02/27/2019
- Batch : 355919 | 02/22/2019
- Batch : 334018 | 02/22/2019
- Batch : 311134 | 02/04/2019
- Batch : 335018 | 12/26/2018
- Batch : 1810080259 | 10/12/2018
- Batch : 320618 | 10/8/2018
- Batch : 317118 | 9/22/2018
- Batch : 3080181 | 8/27/2018
- Batch : 2018001661 DUP | 2/6/2018
CBD Compliance & Safety
Compliance with existing laws and regulations is critical for all companies selling CBD products. Although this industry is young, there are federal guidelines and precedents as to labeling, cannabinoid concentrations, and claims about the effects of CBD-infused products. Green Roads proudly complies with all existing guidelines, including:
- The Agricultural Act of 2014
- The Controlled Substances Act of 1970
- Section 763 of The Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2016
We also comply with all relevant state laws having jurisdiction over both nutritional supplements and hemp-derived products. For example, the state of Indiana requires that hemp-derived products include on their labeling some objective proof as to the THC levels and hemp-derived nature of the product.
That’s why we recently added QR codes to all packaging: so you can rest assured that “what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle.”
For more information regarding Green Roads’ compliance initiatives, please visit The Complete Guide to Compliance for Hemp and Hemp Derived Products.
Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume.