Green Roads 1000 mg CBD Oil Medical Tincture is a large quantity CBD oil, infused with hemp seed oil to ensure smooth delivery and rapid absorption. This product contains a longer-lasting supply of CBD oil than our smaller products and packs a healthy strength dosage, perfect for all CBD users, infused with 33 mg of CBD per 1 ML serving suggestion
Green Roads 1000 mg CBD Oil is made with pharmaceutical grade hemp-derived CBD. Like all Green Roads CBD products, it is formulated by a licensed compounding pharmacist with more than 20 years of experience. All Green Roads CBD is extracted from hemp using CO2 supercritical fluid extraction, and all final products are lab tested ensuring what’s on the label matches precisely to what’s in the bottle.
- DELIVERY SYSTEM: Sublingual Only
- SIZE/VOL: 30 ML
- TOTAL CBD: 1000 MG
- SERVING: 33 MG/ML
- PRODUCT FACTS: NON-GMO, Gluten Free RECOMMENDED USE: Place 0.5 ML – 1 ML under tongue for at least 30 seconds before swallowing.
- INGREDIENTS: Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1000 MG, Hemp Seed Oil, Kosher-Grade Vegetable Glycerin, Lecithin, Proprietary Terpene Blend
Nutritional Facts per ML
- Calories – 5
- Total Fat – 0g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 0 mg
- Total Carb – 4g
- Sugars – 1g
- Protein – 0g
- Batch : 100123 | 01/14/2019
- Batch : 1810101143 | 10/19/2018
- Batch : 1809110248 | 9/20/2018
- Batch : D806037-02 | 6/18/2018
CBD Compliance & Safety
Compliance with existing laws and regulations is critical for all companies selling CBD products. Although this industry is young, there are federal guidelines and precedents as to labeling, cannabinoid concentrations, and claims about the effects of CBD-infused products. Green Roads proudly complies with all existing guidelines, including:
- The Agricultural Act of 2014
- The Controlled Substances Act of 1970
- Section 763 of The Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2016
We also comply with all relevant state laws having jurisdiction over both nutritional supplements and hemp-derived products. For example, the state of Indiana requires that hemp-derived products include on their labeling some objective proof as to the THC levels and hemp-derived nature of the product.
That’s why we recently added QR codes to all packaging: so you can rest assured that “what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle.”
For more information regarding Green Roads’ compliance initiatives, please visit The Complete Guide to Compliance for Hemp and Hemp Derived Products.
Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume.